Products for cooling and heating of thermal processes
Our dimple plate heat exchanger itself, can be an integral part as the product of heating or cooling of a thermal process. The process, the design and the application need specifies a single embossed or double embossed dimple plate heat exchanger. In addition, more complex heat exchanger systems may be constructed of a plurality of individual dimple plate heat exchanger plates of an open type stainless steel construction. Accordingly, the shape and size of the space conditions and the required heat exchanger surface justify the requirements.
Furthermore, the heating of the processes by means of integrating a dimple plate heat exchange or dimple plate system is performed primarily with the media such as water vapor, chemical vapors or thermal oils. In addition, the cooling of the processes is carried out by means of a dimple plate heat exchange or dimple plate system by ice water, water glycol mixtures and conventional or alternative refrigerants with pump, gravity or dx operation.
Consequently, an optimized guided channel inside the dimple plate is important in order to achieve the lowest pressure drop losses. Of course, a high quality laser welding technique is required. Initially, we will focus the application task and apply as well as calculate the optimal media to be used. This is supported by our process engineering department with the calculation of heat exchangers (author is leader of our R&D department) and the selectio of optimal heat transfer (author is leader of our R&D department).
Typical Dimple Plate applications
- Do you want to store hot or cold fluids in a tank and temper it at the same time?
- Do you want to temper it precisely by steam, water or cooling agent?
- Do you want to lay down your products in an oven, a dryer, or a refrigerator and cool or heat by thermal contact?
- Do you want your product to be transported and tempered at the same time?
- Do you want to move a liquid in an agitator vessel and temper it at the same time?
- Do you need a heat shield for a hot reactor against the surroundings, equipped with several openings for measurements, pipes, and for watching the process?
Fields of application of the product
Primarily applicable for the following applications:
- Heating or cooling with stainless steel heat transfer dimple plates according to customer specifications
- The construction of cylindrical dimple plate jacketed tanks from heating or cooling zones for liquid temperature control
- The heat exchange for contaminated liquids
- Equipment with a need for regular and easy cleaning
- Cooling to near freezing
- The production of crushed ice
- The storage of cold as ice
Materials of the product
Priority materials of the products:
- Austenitic stainless steels AISI 304 / AISI 304 L / AISI 316 Ti / AISI 316 L / AISI 321, etc. to titanium
- Carbon / normal steels
Certifications of the product
Main applicable certifications of the products:
- TÜV , PED , TR CU (GOST). Design according to ASME
We have always assimilated engineering science and thermodynamics optimally in the various manufacturing processes.
Thermodynamicists,mechanical engineers and welding engineers define the dimensioning, design and construction of customised heat exchanger panels and systems in materials ranging from mild and austenitic steels through to titanium, and ensure successful distribution of their work worldwide.
In doing so they fall back on production engineering expertise and calculations developed in the course of the past hundred years that are still being continuously optimised in an ongoing process.
In the perception of our customers, the Buco product stands for:
Technical and process-oriented consulting
Quality and longevity