Laser-welded dimple jacket integrated into process tanks
As laser-welded dimple jacket supplier we are specialized in the manufacturing of dimple jacketed tank and reactors plates. Dimple jacketing provides excellent heat transfer for heating or cooling the contents of your tank. We can attach dimple plates to fit the outside or underside of your tanks so steam or cooling water can heat or cool the contents of your tank.
The complete process tank wall can be manufactured out of a laser-welded dimple plate and functions as dimple jacket. Most noteworthy there is no more homogeneous tempering than demonstrably formed by a complete enclosure of the product with an entire dimple heat transfer surface as heat exchanger dimple jacket. Moreover, even with contamination or a dirt layers on these dimple plates, the U-values of these heat transfer shells are only insignificantly influenced. In comparison to compact external thermal heat exchangers, favorable temperature differences result in a significantly better efficiency. At the same time, the products, especially beverages, are treated very gently. Laser-welded dimple jackets are mainly used as process tank plates such as for milk, beer and wine cooling tank plates.
The large dimple jacketed surface ensures safe process control with controlled homogeneous temperature control. Compared with double-jacket design or welded-on half-pipe coils, which occupy only about half of the surface, laser-welded dimple jacket plates are more effective and homogeneous, because they occupy the entire surface. Above all Laser-welded dimple plates have less volume and allow thinner tank walls, as well as lighter and over all cheaper tanks.
The dimple jacket design as tank cooling jacket allows the temperature control of products during other process steps. This saves a separate thermal process stage and often increases productivity and product quality.
Laser-welded dimple jacket method of operation
Individual design in measurement, shape and material allow flexible use in numerous industries and extend the normal standard. Single embossed laser-welded dimple jackets may be rolled to a cylindrical half-jacket and be clamped on to existing tanks retroactively or being welded to rings to build a tank.
Laser-welded dimple jacket advantages
- Homogenious and conciliatory tempering of products
- Better and lighter than half pipes
- Easy cleaning due to easily accessible surface
Long lifetime due to individually choosen materials
Any design possible according to application criteria or demand
Integration into vessels for mechanical and thermal doublefunction
Laser-welded dimple jacket technical data
- Sizes up to 14000 x 2000 mm
Cylinders made of one piece: diameter from 600 – 3800 mm
For conical, as well as for elliptical vessel heads
- Up to 50 bar operating pressure
- Wall thickness 0.8 – 1.5 mm with dimpled plates on the outer side
- Up to 12 mm groundplate with single embossed dimple plate profile on the inner side
Laser-welded dimple jacket specifications
- As a dimple jacket design for water, glycol, thermal oil or steam inside the dimple jacket
- As tank cooling dimple jacket in form of dimple plates for all refrigerants
used as pump- or gravity- or dry expansion system.
Channel design according to individual calculation by experienced engineers.
Carbon steel or stainless steel as: AISI 304, AISI 316L, AISI 316Ti up to titanium.
- Surfaces: stained, ground, polished
- Certificates according to TÜV , PED , TR CU (GOST) and ASME
Laser-welded dimple jacket applications and benefits
- Homogenious tempering of liquids in process tanks.
- Conciliatory cooling of foods.
- Conciliatory tempering of foods.
- Heat transfer for media with particles.
For over 50 years BUCO tank plates and pressure vessel walls.