A BUCO Heat Exchange System can be used for liquids with fluctuating temperatures or volumes as well as for heat recovery from polluted gases or vapors.For stable process control, our systems compensate for load peaks or temperature jumps of liquids either by control technology or by a buffer volume with the help of a large tank.
Finally, the large heat exchanger surfaces ensure safe process control with controlled temperature control.Consequently, the K values are only insignificantly influenced, even if they are soiled or soiled on the boards.In the long run, therefore, significantly better efficiencies compared to compact external heat exchangers closed design.Even when it comes to contamination, our BUCO heat exchange systems ensure high performance stability.The open construction of the systems allows quick inspections as well as uncomplicated cleaning processes and thus a high degree of operational safety.
If necessary, the cooling process can be further stabilized by a slight ice build-up.As a result, this reserve of power gives you security.
Individual designs in size, shape and material enable flexible use in numerous applications and thus expand the standard.
Heat Exchange Systems advantages
- Power stable when used with contaminated media
- Easy, fast inspection and cleaning
- Longevity thanks to complete stainless steel construction
- For fluctuating power requirement: compensation of temperature and flow fluctuations in the tank
- Simple control by buffer effect
- Minimal pressure loss on the outside
- Any design according to application criteria or specification
Heat Exchange Systems technical specifications
- Capacities from 10 kW to 1000 kW
- Any plate sizes and dimensions
- With tank or alternatively adaptable to existing tanks
- Evaporator for all refrigerants and operating modes
- Compact, plug-in units up to 100 kW or for on-site refrigeration systems
- Also for brine operation or as a liquid – liquid heat exchange system
- Also as a gas – liquid heat exchanger in the sewer
Heat Exchange Systems applications and benefits
- Compensation of temperature peaks due to large buffer volume in the tank
- Heat recovery from gases or vapors
Heat Exchange Systems construction and dimensions
- Plate sizes in systems up to 3000 x 2000 mm
- Wall thicknesses 0.8 / 0.8 up to 3/3 mm
- System design and duct guidance and duct cross-sections according to individual design by experienced engineers
- Rolled cylinders or plates adapted to round containers
- Operating pressure up to 20 bar, in special cases up to 50 bar